Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thing 14, Productivity Tools

I choose Google Reader as my start page, and I love it! All the information I need is on one page. If I get behind in reading it, I can mark it all read and move on.
I also have a Yahoo home page that has many other items I did't add to Google Reader.
I can see how the project tools would help. I do see that you need to use the same tools as those you collaborate with.
I live by my old paper calendar, and would love to try to set myself up with an online one.
I really love Google Docs and it made me feel really cool to turn my son onto it. He has to do a lot of group work at his school and they were not using it yet. His groups are using it now.
I think a lot of patrons might use this if they were aware of it.
I am hoping somewhere in these 23 things I will learn to use all the options on my cell phone.
I see where a lot of these tools will interface with phones.
My other comment on this Thing is how creative the folks are that name this stuff. The names fit, and are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment