Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THING 9

Thing 9 is in ALL caps for a reason. MY little head is spinng from all these photo sharing and manipulating tools. I have accounts for zoho and slide share( and flickr) and am playing around with those. I do not have TIME to see them all.
I can see how someone with TIME could make all sorts of cool visuals for the Library website, blog or other tool.
But all these are TIME burners and with the current economic situation we are lucky to just get the materials reshelved.. and without volunteers that could not happen!
I love these ideas and opportunties , but alas , until the economy picks up, I see little chance of actually being about to use these tools.
Thank you for hearing my little whine

1 comment:

  1. After opening myself up to meebo with 300 people I see your point of losing time:)

    ReplyDelete