Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing 5 , thing 6

Hello! Flickr is fun. I set up my account and loaded some pic's from my computer. I tired taking pic's from the net. There are so many possibilities. More than I really have the time to explore. So many ways we could enchance our services and punch up our web sites. Making pictures of library events available on flickr, making a flickr show of all the services we offer, so the public is aware of how Libraries are evolving!

I set up my RSS feeds and now I only have to find the time to read all the items that interest me! I feel as though I am at a feast and my eyes are bigger than tummy is!

Then I go to twitter and find out I have an account, but no one to really twitter with! So, I sent some invites to co-workers. So some of you join me, so we can twitter together~

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Flickr fan, too! Glad you're enjoying the exploration so far!

    Welcome to 23 Things. :)

    ReplyDelete